The Data Controller of the personal data reported below, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter “Regulation”) informs that it will process the data for the purposes and with the methods indicated below.
“Processing” of personal data means any operation or set of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not recorded in a database, such as collection , registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
The treatment will be carried out in manual form (eg Paper forms collection) and in electronic form or in any case with the aid of computer or automated tools.
According to the rules of the Regulations, the treatments will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy. According to article 13 of the Regulations, we therefore provide the following information.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Personal identification data: 1 ☒ name; 2 ☒ surname; 3 ☐ date of birth; 4 ☐ place of birth; 5 ☐ fiscal Code; 6 ☒ address;
7 ☐ IBAN; 8 ☐ credentials; 9 ☒ phone number; 10 ☒ email address; 11 ☐ economic data; 12 ☐ financial data; 13 ☐ images;
- Particular personal data 1 ☐ biometrics; 2 ☐ genetic; 3 ☐ health; 4 ☐ sexual orientation; 5 ☐ political orientation;
6 ☐ trade union membership; 7 ☐ racial origin; 8 ☐ religious or philosophical convictions;
- personal judicial data: 1 ☐ Criminal convictions / offenses
- type of possible profiling: 1 ☐ professional performance; 2 ☐ economic situation; 3 ☐ health; 4 ☐ personal preferences; 5 ☐ interests; 6 ☐ reliability; 7 ☐ behavior; 8 ☐ location / displacements.
Particular personal data can be processed with the consent of the interested party. Otherwise the data will be immediately destroyed. The data processing will take place in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations as specified below.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT OF TREATMENT
The personal data processed are those collected from the person concerned.
- PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION (art.13 par.1 letter c UE Regulation 2016/679)
The data will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- I authorize the creation of a database for commercial communications (Marketing) also through automated systems (fax, sms, email) (art.6 par 1 – letter a) of the Regulations) and its conservation for 3 years since the last intercourse;
- LEGAL BASIS FOR TREATMENT (art.13 par.1 letter c) of the Regulation)
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data by the Data Controller is guaranteed as it complies with the letters a) and c) of the art. 6 paragraph 1 of the Regulation.
- NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE – CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL OF CONSENT (art.13 par.2 letter e) of the Regulation)
In case appeals the letter c) paragraph 1 of article 6 of the Regulation, the Data Controller of personal data is not obliged to acquire the specific consent. If the interested party does not intend to give the personal data referred to above, the consequence would be that it is impossible to establish or continue the contractual relationship.
Apart from the aforementioned hypotheses, the processing of personal data is optional and free choice and can only take place upon explicit consent.
- DATA COMMUNICATION (art.13 par.1 lettera e) of the Regulation)
With reference to art. 13, par.1, letter e) of EU Regulation 2016/679, we proceed to the indication of the subjects or the categories of subjects that could come to know your personal data:
- processors (employees and collaborators);
- data processors (consultants, hosting service providers);
- co-owners (client companies and entrepreneurs’ network).
- METHOD OF TREATMENT
The treatment will be carried out by assignees in manual and / or automated form in compliance with the articles. 30, 32 and 35 of EU Regulation 2016/679 with the supervision of the Data Protection Officer, if appointed;
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (Capo III Reg. UE 2016/679)
The art. 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the Regulations grant the interested party the use of specific rights, such as:
- art.15 Right of access: right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that a personal data treatment is being processed;
- art.16 Right of rectification: right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- art.17 Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”): the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him / her;
- Article 18 Right to limit processing: the right to obtain from the data controller a limited treatment of their data when the accuracy of personal data is contested, when the processing is illegal and if one is opposed to the treatment;
- art 19 Right to receive from the Data Controller the notification in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of treatment;
- Art. 20 Right to data portability: obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- Art. 21 Right to object: being able to oppose to the processing at any time, even in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- • Art. 22 Automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling: the right to oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
The interested party can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it.
Using the rights referred to in Articles 15-22 of the Regulations the interested party can confer, in writing, delegation or power of attorney with physical persons or associations. Requests can be forwarded to the data controller or to the DPO, if appointed, via the email addresses listed below.
- DURATION OF THE TREATMENT (art.13 par.2 letter a) EU Regulation 2016/679)
The processing of data will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected as reported in the individual purposes, however, if the person concerned believes, for any reason, exhausted the purpose of treatment may exercise its right by sending a formal request to the address of the data controller or data protection officer.
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT (art.13 par.1 letter a) EU Regulation 2016/679)
The identification details of the Data Controller are those listed in box A
- DATA PROTECTION MANAGER (DPO) (art.13 par.1 letter b) EU Regulation 2016/679)
The identifying details of the DPO (Data Protection Officer), if appointed, are shown in box